[pulseaudio-discuss] How to capture one of multiple radios that these radios play at the same time?

Tsai Yu-Chin yorjing at gmail.com
Fri Nov 19 20:00:09 PST 2010

>>     pa_stream_set_monitor_stream(stream,atoi((*td).sink_input_index));

Excuse me.
Is there any bug in "pa_stream_set_monitor_stream" function?
It seems that there is some problems in this function.
Can it create "Monitor of sink input"?
And I confuse that why Record function of PulseAudio Volume Control
uses this function.
Is the goal of it capture "All streams in sink"?
Or "only one stream in sink input"?

I can't solve this problem but I still appreciate your helps. :)