[pulseaudio-discuss] Switching devices by application

Patrick Ben Koetter p at state-of-mind.de
Mon Oct 11 06:10:10 PDT 2010

* Colin Guthrie <pulseaudio-discuss at mail.0pointer.de>:
> Would you be kind enough to supply (preferably as an attachment) the
> output of running "pacmd list" while this device is plugged in?
>
> I want to make sure that it's correctly identified as a "headset" so
> that all the automatic cleverness works properly. I may need to ask for
> some other info after this too, depending on the contents :)
>
> (FYI, it should show up as an "intended-role" property on the sink
> proplist - that may not make sense, especially if it's not being
> recognised as such currently, but figured I'd tell you why I'm asking!)

Sent to the list, but it hangs in there because the attachment is too big.
Want me to ZIP it and send it again? Send it to you offlist? Release it from
mailmans moderation list (not that I could...)?

p at rick

--
state of mind
Digitale Kommunikation

http://www.state-of-mind.de

Franziskanerstraße 15	   Telefon +49 89 3090 4664
81669 München              Telefax +49 89 3090 4666