[pulseaudio-discuss] How to save mixer settings?
paulepanter at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Sep 7 05:05:11 PDT 2010
Am Montag, den 06.09.2010, 09:51 +0200 schrieb Jan Kasprzak:
> On my laptop the "Front mic" input is routed to the speakers/headphones
> after boot, causing unnecessary noise and sometimes even a feedback loop.
> I can mute it using "amixer -D hw:0 set 'Front mic' mute", but it becomes
> unmuted every time I suspend and resume the laptop, or every time I log in.
> Is it possible to save the mixer settings w/ pulse?
I am sorry, I cannot answer your question. But I guess PA is not
responsible for that and this should be ALSA’s responsibility.
> My laptop is ASUS F3e with intel HDA sound with Realtek ALC660-VD codec chip
> (snd-hda-intel module is loaded with "model=lenovo" switch because of
> an unrelated problem described here:
> http://www.fi.muni.cz/~kas/blog/index.cgi/computers/intel-hda-headphone-speakers.html ).
1. Did you report that issue to the alsa-devel list ?
2. Your issue is from September 2008. What ALSA version did you use back
then and what version do you use now?
3. Have you tried more recent ALSA versions? I think a lot of fixes have
4. Since you have an ASUS system there might be a better value for
5. If nothing helps and the problem is still present, maybe HDA-Analyzer
 can help you to fix it correctly.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 198 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part
More information about the pulseaudio-discuss