[pulseaudio-discuss] Is this a Pulseaudio bug or a Vala bug? (v2)

Colin Guthrie gmane at colin.guthr.ie
Mon Apr 18 01:31:08 PDT 2011

'Twas brillig, and Alexander Kurtz at 16/04/11 20:57 did gyre and gimble:
> Please merge this into master if you have no objections.

Well you know this stuff better than me. I've merged it in my tree now.
Sean if you have any objections please shout before I push it (likely
tomorrow).

Alexander, if possible in future if you could provide git format-patch
style diffs, it would make applying them easier for me (and preserving
your authorship). It doesn't matter with a couple of simpler patches but
for anything larger it would be appreciated!

Cheers

  Trac Hacker [http://trac.edgewall.org/]