[pulseaudio-discuss] Pulseaudio recording device re-direct from local machine over cable broadband to remote server / "latency" problem

Nick Holloway ourmeal at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 18 02:36:58 PDT 2011

Thanks Sean and Marten, this has answered my question, very much
appreciated.

I had hoped to send my local machine's microphone (for voice) over the
Internet to the remote machine, but through all the various configuration
I've done the delay/latency problem persists. Ah well, I had fun trying!

Many thanks again,

Cheers,

Nick