[pulseaudio-discuss] Starting PulseAudio using SystemD

Maarten Bosmans mkbosmans at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 01:11:51 PDT 2011

2011/8/2 Vallabha Hampiholi <vallabha.pa at googlemail.com>:
> Hello,
>
> How is PulseAudio startup handled in latest Fedora release coz AFAIK it uses
> PulseAudio and SystemD.

Please show that you have done some searching yourself before asking
us to do it for you. This information is readily available at:
http://pkgs.fedoraproject.org/gitweb/?p=pulseaudio.git;a=blob;f=pulseaudio.spec;h=377e8740ab97057f41f9e6eab5ce23317e322a35;hb=HEAD
(I'm an Ubuntu user and know nothing about Fedora, but found it with
<1min of googling)
As you can see, there are no system-wide related files in the package,
neither sysv-init nor systemd.

Maarten