[pulseaudio-discuss] Starting PulseAudio using SystemD

Maarten Bosmans mkbosmans at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 04:22:24 PDT 2011

2011/8/2 Vallabha Hampiholi <vallabha.pa at googlemail.com>:
> Thanks for the link.
>
> As I had mentioned before, I am not a SystemD or PulseAudio expert (not
> right now atleast)!!!

Well, the point of my mail, while not intending to be rude, was just
to point out that neither am I (well at least not for SystemD) an
expert, but I managed to find the info anyway. Putting in some effort
yourself instead of just asking us to do the work for you will make it
more likely that we're willing to help you when further, more complex
problems occur.

The other day someone posted the following link on the Gtk list:
I think it is appropriate in this situation too. Please read it and
take advantage of the tips mentioned in that document.

Thank you,

Maarten