[pulseaudio-discuss] ANNOUNCE: PulseAudio 1.0 test release 1

Colin Guthrie gmane at colin.guthr.ie
Tue Aug 2 15:08:50 PDT 2011

Hi,

OK, so I've pushed out a test release to try and get some wider testing
and stabilise for a 1.0 release.

Previous comments still stand about the significance of the version
number (i.e. there is none) and we're just trying to break the trend for
multiple dimensions on the version number, one bit at a time :D

There are some release notes here:
http://pulseaudio.org/wiki/Notes/0.99

Please feel free to improve them. We'd like bug reports please, but
comments here will do too. Primarily interested in regressions as we
know there as still some ways to go and still have grand plans to get
there :D

I've also released a test version of pavucontrol that adds gtk3 support
(tho' still supports gtk2 too) and supports some of the new features of
PA. For that reason it should be built *after* the PA build is done in
order for those features to be enabled.

All the best and happy testing:

http://freedesktop.org/software/pulseaudio/releases/pulseaudio-0.99.1.tar.gz
MD5:  0ffadd60e83483645f38d31d3686a279
SHA1: 4ddfed31851eed7ad0a2b0b0dc310d3601ddc5f8

http://freedesktop.org/software/pulseaudio/pavucontrol/pavucontrol-0.99.1.tar.gz
MD5:  c3d249e9fed2d3b2c720b9a02041e14b
SHA1: 8ed823365f071c97a2dab90b7823175df66653c7

  Trac Hacker [http://trac.edgewall.org/]