[pulseaudio-discuss] Making locking nicer for NFS

Colin Guthrie gmane at colin.guthr.ie
Sat Aug 20 08:51:24 PDT 2011

'Twas brillig, and Maarten Bosmans at 20/08/11 15:04 did gyre and gimble:
> I didn't get Thomas's original mail to the list, just Colin's reply,
> something wrong there?

Hmm, it came through to Gmane, so I guess it did go out to the list OK.
Perhaps just needs some time or it's ended up being marked as junk....

>> I'm sure the general principle is a good one and one that we'd like to
>> adopt. Hopefully Maarten can help you come up with a solution that works
>> for platform :)
>
> Colin, were you thinking pre or post 1.0?

Well, I'd rather get 1.0 stuff stabilised and this isn't really a "new"
problem, so in all likelihood, post 1.0, but if there is a nice, clean
patch that we can be very confident of not messing things up, then it
perhaps has time to sneak in.

  Trac Hacker [http://trac.edgewall.org/]