[pulseaudio-discuss] How's the integration of UCM into pulseaudio?

Colin Guthrie gmane at colin.guthr.ie
Mon Aug 29 02:09:38 PDT 2011

Hi,

Sorry for the late reply here.

UCM is getting there, but it'll be after 1.0 comes out.

David reviewed the patches a while back but we've not seen a lot of
discussion since then.

David is also working on getting Jack detection working in PA which will
land post 1.0. This detection will help with UCM to automatically change
the verbs etc (well it's kinda indirect as it'll change the ports, which
will in turn be what changes the verbs).

So with the Jack stuff, I see it all landing in a post 1.0 world. I do
hope to push out v2 (and v3 after it) relatively rapidly in the future,
so hopefully wont be too long to wait on this one.

Col

'Twas brillig, and Lu Guanqun at 22/08/11 06:06 did gyre and gimble: