[pulseaudio-discuss] Build system: Makefile.am patches

Colin Guthrie gmane at colin.guthr.ie
Tue Feb 1 01:28:21 PST 2011

'Twas brillig, and Arun Raghavan at 01/02/11 06:27 did gyre and gimble:
> On Tue, 2011-02-01 at 00:47 +0000, Colin Guthrie wrote:
>> I think the problem is that the orc.mak is static and we may need it to
>> be part of the autotools magic? Do you have more foo than me in this
>> regard? Would this actually solve the problem?
>
> I don't think this is it - it's just an included Makefile.am fragment,
> so shouldn't really be a problem.
>
> I do have the cause figured out though. $@ and $< already include the
> directory components, so we don't need to prefix these with
> $srcdir/$builddir. I thought I'd run across this and fixed it before,
> but I must be mistaking it with something else. My tree has been updated
> with this fix, so could you rebase and check if it works for you now?

Ahh a much simpler fix :)

I'm testing three builds in parallel now: an in-tree, and out-of-tree
and an out-of-tree distcheck. Should cover all the bases.

All look good so far, so will push in a little while if no further probs.

Thanks loads to you and Maarten :)

  Trac Hacker [http://trac.edgewall.org/]