[pulseaudio-discuss] [RFC] Alsa UCM integration.

Margarita Olaya magi at slimlogic.co.uk
Tue Feb 15 21:10:05 PST 2011

Hi Pierre,
On Tue, Feb 8, 2011 at 10:16 AM, Margarita Olaya <magi.oc at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Pierre,
>
> On Mon, Feb 7, 2011 at 9:05 PM, pl bossart <bossart.nospam at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi Margarita,

> After a little investigation I now agree that a new module is the best
> method to support the virtual card. I 'll try to have and initial
> patch ready soon and then I'll post the url for the branch.

The initial version of the UCM module is available at the following link:
http://git.slimlogic.co.uk/cgi-bin/cgit.cgi/pulseaudio.git/log/?h=9.20-ucm_module

I'm still working in the module, It is work in progress to verify the
current verb when the stream is closed, also it is needed to add more
code to work with the profiles and the use cases. Sink, source and
device data could be taken from the proplist of the verb, and this is
pending too.

Any suggestions appreciated.

Thanks,
Margarita