[pulseaudio-discuss] Problems trying to connecf HFP device

Colin Guthrie gmane at colin.guthr.ie
Mon Feb 28 14:35:07 PST 2011

'Twas brillig, and Franz Glauber at 28/02/11 22:13 did gyre and gimble:
> This is an interesting clue someone gave on Bluez list. How to achieve this?

I think what he suggests is loading module-loopback and then using e.g.
pavucontrol to "wire up" the two streams (one recording and one
playback) to the correct devices.

You don't necessarily want to do this (I wouldn't want the audio to be
audible at all times) but it's may work around the problem of disconnects.

If so then the problem of the disconnects needs to be fixed I guess....

  Trac Hacker [http://trac.edgewall.org/]