[pulseaudio-discuss] About PulseAudio DBUS service

Tanu Kaskinen tanuk at iki.fi
Tue Jun 7 05:17:45 PDT 2011

On Tue, 2011-06-07 at 07:03 +0800, Zheng, Huan wrote:
> If you reached here, thanks a lot for your patience, please give me some hints.

All I can think of is that the session bus that Pulseaudio connects to
at startup is not the same bus that is used for the actual user session.
I don't know any very easy way to check that - I'd probably hack
Pulseaudio code so that it prints the address of the session bus that it
connected to, and comparing that against the address of the real session
bus.