[pulseaudio-discuss] Problems starting without X11 (git master)

Colin Guthrie gmane at colin.guthr.ie
Mon Jun 13 13:56:45 PDT 2011

'Twas brillig, and Gabriel M. Beddingfield at 13/06/11 20:12 did gyre
and gimble:

> On Mon, 13 Jun 2011, Colin Guthrie wrote:
>
>> Noticed a couple problems with starting PA from the console today.
>
> I just want to say... thanks for caring about this!  :-) Really.

It's absolutely a defined use case, so no need to thank me! It's just
quite likely that this won't get overly tested (I kinda only found it by
accident really!!), so wanted to note it down here when I remembered!

  Trac Hacker [http://trac.edgewall.org/]