[pulseaudio-discuss] Bluetooth HSP sink is more likely to cause buffer underrun when moving a live stream to it from ALSA, how to ask application to write more data?

Colin Guthrie gmane at colin.guthr.ie
Fri Jun 17 02:42:45 PDT 2011

'Twas brillig, and Lin, Mengdong at 17/06/11 03:36 did gyre and gimble:
> What other method can I try? How to ask the application to feed more data?

As far as I understand it, this information is already supplied to the
application via the timing information and underrun callbacks.

When an underrun is hit, it would make sense that the applications
checks the latency information and adjusts it's flow rate accordingly.

So I think it's really just about writing a well behaved client.

But as I've not done much in the way of client side audio stuff, I
cannot say 100%

  Trac Hacker [http://trac.edgewall.org/]