[pulseaudio-discuss] A few pulseadio related issues

Colin Guthrie gmane at colin.guthr.ie
Thu Mar 3 06:56:27 PST 2011

'Twas brillig, and Rafał Mużyło at 26/02/11 23:33 did gyre and gimble:
> Now, as I follow some of the posts on the list, it seems that
> pavucontrol will get some updates soon. As libglade was declared
> deprecated by its upstream awhile ago, I'm attaching a patch dropping
> libglademm dep and a gtkbuilder file (auto-converted by glade).

Just a quick note to say I've now applied this patch to pavucontrol.
Many thanks :)

I made the commit with your details as I only made a tiny modification
(dropped the unneeded change to src/Makefile.am and named the glade file
to drop the 2 you added).

I added a couple post conversion fixes too.

  Trac Hacker [http://trac.edgewall.org/]