[pulseaudio-discuss] [WIP] Passthrough support

Arun Raghavan arun.raghavan at collabora.co.uk
Mon Mar 14 04:07:41 PDT 2011

On Sun, 2011-03-13 at 09:01 +0530, Arun Raghavan wrote:
[...]
> That would be great - I should have the payloader done and pushed
> tomorrow.

I've pushed updates to passthrough-bt branches on my trees for
pulseaudio (some core changes, rebased to current master),
gst-plugins-base (MPEG audio payloader), and gst-plugins-good (pulsesink
MPEG support). With all this, you should be able to test on your BT
headset.

FWIW, my headset dies at SET_CONFIGURATION time, rejecting the
configuration that gets pushed to it.

Cheers,
Arun