[pulseaudio-discuss] [WIP] Passthrough support

pl bossart bossart.nospam at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 10:37:06 PDT 2011

> There was one bit from pulsesink in gst-plugins-good that I'd missed
> pushing till a couple of hours ago which actually enables MP3 support on
> the pulsesink side. I'm guessing that is missing in your tree?

Nah, I traced the problem to the configure step in gst-plugins-good.
Somehow my version of pulseaudio isn't detected. Not sure what info
the script relies on, it thinks I am based on 0.9.19 when I am using
git master.

I forced support for pulse1.0 it by hand in config.h and found the
same problem with the headset. Trying to figure out the differences
with my initial patches. there must be a step missing.