[pulseaudio-discuss] build error

Arun Raghavan arun.raghavan at collabora.co.uk
Tue May 17 23:51:38 PDT 2011

On Wed, 2011-05-18 at 12:00 +0530, Himanshu Chug wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> This is first mail to the list, Hello to evreyone in the list,

Hello. :)

> I am new to pulseaudio and I am trying to build the pulseaudio using
> make and get the following build errors:
>
> {standard input}: Assembler messages:
> {standard input}:64: Error: selected processor does not support ARM
> mode `ssat r0,#16,r0'
> {standard input}:79: Error: selected processor does not support ARM
> [...]
> can someone help me to resolve these errors. Thanks in advance

This problem has been fixed in the master and in stable-queue branches,
so it'll be resolved in the next release (which should hopefully happen
before too long). Patch is at here if you want to apply it yourself:

http://git.0pointer.de/?p=pulseaudio.git;a=commitdiff;h=12b900858ae82d435c100d6eb94cb7bb22fe5e29

Cheers,
Arun