[pulseaudio-discuss] Trying to make pulseaudio play audio using Ofono's HFP

Lamarque Vieira Souza lamarque at gmail.com
Fri May 20 11:37:15 PDT 2011

	I am trying to make Ofono's HFP implementation to work with my notebook
and my cellphone (http://padovan.org/blog/2010/02/handsfree-profile-into-
bluez-and-ofono/). Everything seems to work until playing the audio stream.
Pulseaudio seems to receive the stream but it cannot play it and repeatly
shows the messages below until it just terminates itself:

D: module-loopback.c: Requesting rewind due to end of underrun. I: module-
loopback.c: Coud not peek into queue

	Using the a2dp profile it plays the audio but termintes itself after some
seconds showing a message that it was idle, but it was not idle, it was
perfectly playing the audio when it decided to terminate itself. It also
repeatly shows the message:

D: memblock.c: Memory block too large for pool: 153600 > 65536

	Pulseaudio's log for hfp is attached. I can attached the a2dp log too if
necessary.
--
Lamarque V. Souza
http://www.geographicguide.com/brazil.htm