[pulseaudio-discuss] [ANNOUNCE] Mailing Lists Move

Colin Guthrie gmane at colin.guthr.ie
Sun May 22 06:40:16 PDT 2011

Hello,

Over the past couple days I've been configuring and setting up the three
PulseAudio mailing lists on it's new home: http://lists.freedesktop.org/

Your subscriptions will be automatically moved across, but some
settings, such as "No Mail", "Digest" etc, will sadly not be preserved
(I'm sure there is a way to do this, but I can't find and easy way via
web interfaces and, quite frankly, I've got more to worry about that a
couple of settings tweaks for a minority of users!)

As things stand, I've migrated across the "commits" mailing list and
will do the bugs mailing list shortly.

The list archive will also be imported in due course.

With regards to gmane integration, it will receive messages quite
happily and (I hope) it will work fine when some mail aliases are
configured too, but there may be a problem with this so please keep it
in mind over the next couple days.

I'll send another message once everything is migrated and also when the
new list is fully active so those people on digests and with nomail will
be informed of the change.

Cheers

  Trac Hacker [http://trac.edgewall.org/]