[pulseaudio-discuss] Some various patches

Maarten Bosmans mkbosmans at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 13:54:09 PDT 2011

Here's a series of unrelated patches.  Some of them I already sent to the list before, but needed rebasing, others are
entirely new.

The first 6 are just some maintainance that needed being done.

The last two are improvements for the peaks resampler.  Don't worry, there's nothing controversial in there (I still
remember a particularly tiresome day on the IRC channel, involving the peaks resampler), perhaps that's for another
time, we'll see.

Maarten