[pulseaudio-discuss] EchoCanceller WebRTC

Victor Lenoir lenoir at gostai.com
Fri Nov 4 04:17:19 PDT 2011

Hello,

I would like to try the echo canceller webrtc in pulse audio.
So I've install pulse audio with the webrtc aec enabled.
And i've done an alsa configuration file like this :

pcm.pulse {    type pulse}
ctl.pulse {    type pulse}
pcm.!default {   type pulse}
ctl.!default {  type pulse}

The first problem is my record device is on the card 1.
And it seems (when i'm doing parecord and "pactl info" => Default Source: alsa_input.0.analog-stereo)
it records on the sound card 0.

The second problem is, is there any option to enabled the echo canceller ?

Or I just have to do : paplay random_file.wav & parecord > record

To have a record file without the random_file.wav sound.

Thanks in advance for your help.