[pulseaudio-discuss] RFC: Routing and Priority lists

Maarten Bosmans mkbosmans at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 02:52:27 PST 2011

2011/11/13 Colin Guthrie <gmane at colin.guthr.ie>:
> I've written up my latest proposal to gather feedback before starting
> (hopefully soon now) on the implementation.
> http://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/Software/PulseAudio/RFC/PriorityRouting

Would the pa_route and PA_CORE_HOOK_SINK_INPUT_ROUTE stuff from your
proposed implementation be used directly by some modules, or would all
interaction with the route decision code go through priority lists?

I think it would perhaps be clearer if there was some separation in
pa_route_decision_t between the stuff that can be used to make the
decision (direction, proplist, ignore) and the result of the decision
(device).

Maarten