[pulseaudio-discuss] [RFC 3/5] bluetooth: Avoid using IPC mechanism to BlueZ

Luiz Augusto von Dentz luiz.dentz at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 15:23:45 PST 2011

Hi Mikel,

On Wed, Nov 16, 2011 at 5:12 PM, Mikel Astiz <mikel.astiz at bmw-carit.de> wrote:
> This simplifies the code a lot, in favour of the D-Bus Media interface
> in BlueZ. There might still be some functionality missing, such as the
> bitpool adjusting.
> ---

I got similar changes since kernel summit, the reason why I didn't
push them is because we still have unix socket as default in
audio.conf but Im about to deprecated it in favor of Media, this means
next version onward will have Media as default mechanism then we can
apply this changes.

--
Luiz Augusto von Dentz