[pulseaudio-discuss] webrtc pulseaudio plugin

Arun Raghavan arun.raghavan at collabora.co.uk
Mon Oct 3 06:42:21 PDT 2011

On Mon, 2011-10-03 at 16:51 +0530, ashwani.kumar wrote:
> ok.
>
> what is the expected time frame.

http://cgit.collabora.co.uk/git/user/arun/webrtc-audio-processing.git/
http://cgit.collabora.com/git/user/arun/pulseaudio.git/log/?h=webrtc

Those are some work in progress bits. There are patches in my local tree
that need some cleaning before I push them out, but the basic canceller
in that branch works. The mobile version is broken and I've not yet been
able to determine why. There's still a bit to be done for drift
compensation (which I'm looking at) and gain control to be hooked in, as
well. I hope to get these done over time.

Cheers,
Arun