[pulseaudio-discuss] Buffering attributes with variable format

Rémi Denis-Courmont remi at remlab.net
Mon Oct 10 12:28:37 PDT 2011

Le lundi 10 octobre 2011 21:31:30 Pierre-Louis Bossart, vous avez écrit :
> I don't have time to waste for threads like these.

Oh yeah. Sorry that I spend much of the free time I had in the past few months
fixing our code (good), adapting to PulseAudio new requirements (not very
good) or working around PulseAudio limitations (bad).

But you are right. Intel OTC is surely not paying you to care about mere
hobbyists. Let them fuck off. Thanks a lot.

--
Rémi Denis-Courmont
http://www.remlab.net/