[pulseaudio-discuss] [alsa-devel] alsa ucm in pulseaudio

Mark Brown broonie at opensource.wolfsonmicro.com
Mon Oct 17 03:23:12 PDT 2011

On Mon, Oct 17, 2011 at 10:32:06AM +0200, David Henningsson wrote:
> On 10/17/2011 09:14 AM, Arun Raghavan wrote:

Arun, don't drop people from the CC list!

> Maybe it would be better trying to merge my jack detection first, so
> that jack detection mechanism can then be adapted (if needed) to fit
> UCM's needs?
> And for the record, the jack detection upstreaming is currently waiting
> for Arun/Colin commenting or pushing my first jack detection patch.

Hopefully we can get both merged, they're both needed and this is all
taking far too long :(  Given the deployment in Ubuntu and your active
work on it your jack detection patch seems like the way forward for the
jack detection.

> > I don't know if Feng Wei will be at Prague for ELCE/LinuxCon/GstConf,
> > but perhaps this is something we can take up at one of the BoFs.

> Since both I and Feng (and possibly Mark Brown as well? He was present
> at previous UDS) it might make sense to schedule a UDS session for this?
> People not present can listen through icecast streams and join in on IRC
> for commenting back, something I don't think is possible on LinuxCon
> (but I don't know for sure?).

I'm not currently planning to attend UDS but I will be in Prague for
Kernel Summit, ELC-E and LinuxCon.