[pulseaudio-discuss] ask about passthrough support

Colin Guthrie gmane at colin.guthr.ie
Fri Sep 9 01:54:50 PDT 2011

'Twas brillig, and Arun Raghavan at 07/09/11 19:19 did gyre and gimble:
> On Wed, 2011-09-07 at 11:09 -0700, Arun Raghavan wrote:
>> On Wed, 2011-09-07 at 14:20 +0800, Lu Guanqun wrote:
>>> Hi Arun,
>>>
>>> I have several things unclear about passthrough support:
>>
>> I'm talking about this work at Linux Plumbers' Conference on Friday. If
>> videos are available, I'll link to them -- hopefully that should make
>> the motivation clear.
>
> Oh, phew, no video -- I'm still happy to answer any questions you
> have. :)

That sucks that there is no video.... it's a shame for those of us
genuinely interested but who cannot attend (tell them to bring LPC to
Europe!)

Please badger them to get things filmed as when people involved in the
"scene" can't easily exchange knowledge it's a real drawback :(

  Trac Hacker [http://trac.edgewall.org/]