[pulseaudio-discuss] Does pulseaudo provide API to set the active port of a sink/source?

Lin, Mengdong mengdong.lin at intel.com
Tue Sep 20 00:07:49 PDT 2011

I want to switch to the loud speaker/mike (hand-free) during a phone call without unplugging my wired headset. And the wired-headset and speaker/mike are two ports of the ALSA sink/source on my platform.

Does PA provide an API that can to set the active port on a sink/source?
I only found the API to set sink/source "pa_context_set_default_sink" but no API to set the port.

Many thanks
Mengdong