[pulseaudio-discuss] Routing questions of module-switch-on-connect, module-device-manager and device profiles

Lin, Mengdong mengdong.lin at intel.com
Wed Sep 21 01:05:29 PDT 2011

> For the requirement of "the latest connected device has highest
> priority", how do you intend to solve the problem of not knowing when
> the system is "up", as outlined in the
> http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/pulseaudio-discuss/2011-September/0
> 11229.html
> thread?

Thanks for pointing out this problem, David. We have no solution for it now.
We are just considering the hot-plug case after the system can be considered to be fully "up and running".

But if PA missed a BT headset connected before PA is fully up, a priory list also cannot help us find this device later.

Mengdong