[pulseaudio-discuss] Reply-to

Maarten Bosmans mkbosmans at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 01:41:24 PDT 2011

Huh? I clicked on reply-all (in gmail) on Guanqun's message and it put
Colin in the CC. How is that possible?

2011/9/21 Lu Guanqun <guanqun.lu at intel.com>:
>> So "tricking" people into following the list has IMO many benefits which
>> go beyond simple convenience for the end recipient.
>
> I like your idea of "tricking" people to read the mailing list. :) I'll
> make my polling more frequently.

It sound like you're not subscribed, but reading the list archives
regularly. How about just subscribing to the list? If you don't want
to use your work mail address, use a webmail service.

Maarten