[pulseaudio-discuss] Reply-to

Tanu Kaskinen tanu.kaskinen at digia.com
Wed Sep 21 02:15:43 PDT 2011

On Wed, 2011-09-21 at 11:41 +0300, Maarten Bosmans wrote:
> Huh? I clicked on reply-all (in gmail) on Guanqun's message and it put
> Colin in the CC. How is that possible?

The same happens with Evolution. I'm now responding to your mail with
"Reply to All", and you're not in CC, only Colin is. So apparently if
Reply-to is set, then "Reply to All" doesn't add the sender to the CC
header. I guess the logic is that if the sender uses the Reply-to
header, he doesn't want any mail to the address in the From header.