[pulseaudio-discuss] Missing analog profiles

Spidey / Claudio spideybr at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 10:15:41 PDT 2011

I've stumbled upon this very problem again. I've double checked my
confs for overrided settings and also checked pacmd for the udev
module. Nothing wrong, apparently.
But my intel-hda internal audio doesn't have analog output profiles
anymore, just digital output profiles mixed with analog input.

I use kde4 but I'm re-emerging pulseaudio with gnome USE flag to
enable GConf functionality. I have gnome and gtk+ libs already, so
that's not a issue.

Ok, so I've re-emerged with GConf support and realtime support, and
now my analog stereo duplex profile is available again. Any thoughts?
Should I re-emerge pulseaudio without gnome USE flag and test the card
detection?

Claudio Roberto França Pereira (a.k.a. Spidey)
hardMOB - HTForum - @spideybr
Engenharia de Computação - UFES 2006/1