[pulseaudio-discuss] Reply-to

Jeremy Nickurak jeremy at nickurak.ca
Thu Sep 22 07:08:11 PDT 2011

On Thu, Sep 22, 2011 at 01:11, David Henningsson <
david.henningsson at canonical.com> wrote:

> My personal preference differs from yours in this matter, I prefer having
> people using "Reply All" (on this list) to decrease the probability of me
> missing a message where people are expecting my input. (But as a courtesy, I
> used "Reply List" in this very message. :-) )

Can you try to push that as the standard for Ubuntu mailing lists? Please?
;)

I view most mailing lists as community forums. If my response doesn't go to
the forum (easily, meaning by default!), the point of the forum is missed.

--
Jeremy Nickurak -= Email/XMPP: -= jeremy at nickurak.ca =-