[pulseaudio-discuss] Switching resamplers

Lu Guanqun guanqun.lu at intel.com
Wed Sep 28 18:28:41 PDT 2011

Hi Arun,

I've once done a simple test about how different resampler method could
impact the CPU utilization. You can take a quick look. ;) (It's very
high level, and it didn't include speex-float-1, maybe I'll try to add
speex-float-1 and post the result again...)

Generally, I don't have objections as long as the sound quality doesn't
degrade too much, however, it might be subjective.