[pulseaudio-discuss] pulseaudio - not audio from iceweasel after suspend

Paul Menzel paulepanter at users.sourceforge.net
Sat Apr 14 10:43:40 PDT 2012

Dear Mira,

Am Samstag, den 14.04.2012, 01:51 +0200 schrieb Jaromír Mikeš:

> I am experiencing lost of audio from iceweasel browser after every suspend of system.

1. does sound work with other applications after resume?
2. Is that a regression or has this not been working since the
beginning?
3. What are you doing exactly? You use Iceweasel, open a movie/audio
file, play it in the integrated player, suspend, resume and then audio
does not work anymore?

> Exists any solution for this behavior?
>
> pulseaudio 1.1-3
> debian amd64 testing

Please take a look at the Debian bug tracking system [1]. Can you find a
report mentioning a  similar problem? If not please report a bug using
`reportbug pulseaudio`. Although PulseAudio the maintenance of these
reports are at a bad state. (I will open a separate thread about that.)

> Please let me know if you need any additional information.

I could not find the debugging page in the Wiki moved to freedesktop.org
[2]. So please read the Wiki pages from Fedora [3] and Ubuntu [4]. The
manual pages explain the options pretty well too. You can access them
running the following in a terminal.

    man pulse-client.conf

Thanks,

Paul