[pulseaudio-discuss] GSoC status report VII

Ștefan Săftescu stefan.saftescu at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 17:12:13 PDT 2012

Hello,

This is the last week of GSoC and I am getting ready to finish. Over
the past two weeks (sorry I missed a report), I've refactored the
Desktop Notifications code to allow for integration with Ubuntu's
Application Indicators and I've written a separate application to
interface between PulseAudio and libappindicator through D-Bus. I've
also implemented a backend that uses this to provide notification
interactions in Ubuntu. I should be pushing all this to github as soon
as I get the configure and makefiles working properly (hopefully
tomorrow, but possibly on Wednesday).

This week I will also work on cleaning up any code that needs that and
on correctly setting up the configure/makefile scripts for the
different parts of the project.

Ștefan.