[pulseaudio-discuss] Documentation for how rewinding works

Tanu Kaskinen tanuk at iki.fi
Sun Aug 19 04:06:59 PDT 2012

Hi,

While reviewing a rewind related patch, I noticed that I don't
understand the rewinding code thoroughly, even though I have studied it
a few times in the past. I decided that I should write a wiki page for
the code so that working with it would be easier in the future for me
and everybody else.

So, here's the result:
http://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/Software/PulseAudio/Documentation/Developer/Rewinding

While doing that, I found quite a few bugs, which are noted on that
page. I don't plan fixing them any time soon (help with that would be
very welcome), so I will just file bugs about the issues so that they
are not forgotten.