[pulseaudio-discuss] alternate sample rate

Sladjan Ri sladjanri at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 16:32:10 PDT 2012

Hi,

how does the alternate rate work in daemon.conf? I can't find
documentation in the manual or on the website, aside from one sentence
in release notes.
If I remember correctly, there was an option to specify an alternative
rate so there is no resampling done always. I asked about this in IRC
a week ago or so, and I set this up in Debian, but now after I
reinstalled to Ubuntu, I can't find anything about it in the manual,
and of course I have no backup of my config files.

Regards,
Sladjan