[pulseaudio-discuss] Manually adding a delay to a PulseAudio sink

Frederik Vogelsang frederik.vogelsang at googlemail.com
Tue Feb 14 06:23:12 PST 2012

Hi,

is it possible to add a delay to a output sink? I am using
module-combine to send audio to my Amp (HDMI through GFX card) and my
PC speakers (internal audio) at the same time. The output works fine,
but the streams are not synchronous, which results in an annoying
echo.

It would be nice if I could manually add a delay of ~0.1 seconds to my
internal sound card somehow. Is there a way to do that? How would I do
that?

Regards,
Frederik