[pulseaudio-discuss] GSoC?

Arun Raghavan arun.raghavan at collabora.co.uk
Mon Feb 27 10:12:14 PST 2012

On Sun, 2012-02-19 at 08:36 +0200, Tanu Kaskinen wrote:
> On Sun, 2012-02-19 at 08:40 +0530, Arun Raghavan wrote:
> > Hi folks,
> > The Google Summer of Code project applications have begun. Any
> > volunteers for mentoring? I'm happy to mentor and do the administrivia.
> > If there's at least 2-3 of us, I think we should be able to manage as
> > many students.
> >
> > Thoughts?
>
> Good idea. I'm volunteering for mentoring.

Excellent! Colin's volunteered as well (not too late for others to pitch
in too. Maarten?)

I've put up a page to gather ideas -- so everyone please fill some in,
along with a note if you'd be willing to mentor. ;)

http://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/Software/PulseAudio/GSoC2012

Let's put in all the ideas, crazy, hare-brained, trivial, and prune
these in a few days.

-- Arun