[pulseaudio-discuss] HDMI Sound for Flash - Intel Card

Joel Madero jmadero.dev at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 11:03:04 PST 2012

Hi All,

First post, thanks in advance.

I am running an offshoot of Ubuntu and am having some issues getting HDMI
sound through flash (Ubuntu it works fine, Bodhi I get hdmi sound through
everything but Flash). In order to get things working in Bodhi I just
installed pulseaudio and gnome-media packages, worked flawlessly other than
Flash. I think added profile for 5.1 surround sound, also works great
outside of flash. Any suggestions on how I can get my flash HDMI sound to
work through pulse, it's a must for me as I am a hulu + subscriber and that
is my cable so without it, I can't watch my shows :(

Thanks again