[pulseaudio-discuss] change pa_bool_t to bool

Tanu Kaskinen tanuk at iki.fi
Thu Jul 5 01:21:24 PDT 2012

On Thu, 2012-07-05 at 15:14 +0800, rong deng wrote:
> During the translation, I find that there's also a similar type called
> "dbus_bool_t", should we change it as well?

No. dbus_bool_t is defined by libdbus, and it's important to use that
definition. The dbus_bool_t type is used mostly (probably only) when we
need to give a pointer to a boolean variable to some libdbus function.
When the libdbus function then dereferences the pointer, it's critically
important that the variable being pointed to is exactly what libdbus
expects it to be.