[pulseaudio-discuss] GSoC weekly report logging and test framework

rong deng dzrongg at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 08:08:17 PDT 2012

Hi list,

This week, I've sent several small patches, during the review process,
I've also learnt the way to add version number to patches. :) However,
these patches are still in review, I'll ask committers to commit these
patches later.

For the test framework, according to Arun's suggestion, I've changed
the self written test framework to 'check' framework which is used in
streamer as well. To see how this test framework should be integrated,
I've sent a test case of 'cpu-test' to the mailing list. The usage is
quite simple. A simple call of 'fail_unless()' is everything. Today,
I've also changed mix-test to leverage this new test framework, the
patch is sent out yet, but you can take a peek at this place.
https://github.com/dzrongg/pulseaudio/tree/test-framework-try-2

I'll do more conversion, so expect more tests are translated to use
this new test framework in next weeks. :D

Thanks.