[pulseaudio-discuss] pulseaudio / ffmpeg resample code

Peter Meerwald pmeerw at pmeerw.net
Mon Jul 23 02:20:41 PDT 2012

Hello,

regarding our discussion about external code dependencies that are copied
into the PulseAudio source tree, I halfheartedly propose a patch that
brings the ffmpeg resample code up-to-date

the new code fixes some overflows (according to the ffmpeg commit log, not
sure how relevant) and pulls in lots of needed code from ffmeg

the better solution seems to be to use the very recently added
libavresample library exported from ffmpeg

regards, p.

--

Peter Meerwald
+43-664-2444418 (mobile)