[pulseaudio-discuss] (no subject)

Pierre-Louis Bossart pierre-louis.bossart at linux.intel.com
Fri Jul 27 11:29:49 PDT 2012

> the command I test is a loopback (just playback or capture works fine):
> pacat -r -d alsa_input.platform-soc-audio.analog-stereo | pacat -p -d alsa_output.platform-soc-audio.analog-stereo
It could be that your hardware does not let you reconfigure the input
and output independently? I am afraid I didn't think about this case
when I wrote the patches, but if you have a synchronous 4-pin I2S on our
SOC without sample-rate conversion support the frequency needs to be
updated for capture and playback, not one after the other. Can you
provide more details on your hardware?
Thanks,
-Pierre