[pulseaudio-discuss] GSoC status reprot II

Ștefan Săftescu stefan.saftescu at gmail.com
Sun Jun 17 16:55:28 PDT 2012

Hello,

This week has been a bit busy, so I haven't quite managed to get a patch ready.
I've written the D-Bus code to show desktop notifications and I shall include
that in my module (and submit a patch) tomorrow.

After the code gets reviewed, I will be writing this week's blog post and I will
carry on with the coding. Over the next week and a half, I will go through the
persistence (database) part of PulseAudio in oredr to store the user's
preferences.

After tomorrow's patch, we should also discuss the nature of the notifications,
the options available to the user etc.

Ștefan