[pulseaudio-discuss] no output from pulseaudio on embedded arm platform

Jan Pohanka xhpohanka at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 23:30:27 PDT 2012

Hello,

thank you for the answers. I have pulseaudio working now. The last thing
I'm not sure about is how to handle its memory requirements.

> PulseAudio tries to allocate 64MB per default I think, maybe too much;
> can
> be configured...

Do you please know what is the minimal memory requirements for pulseaudio?
64MB is the whole memory available on my system. I noticed that daemon
running for single user eats ~26MB...

regards
Jan

http://www.opera.com/mail/